Friday, October 19, 2012

The Lovers - Let's Talk About Love

This morning for my love/relationship daily card, I pulled the Lovers. Yay, right? Well, not so much, at least for me. You see, while the Lovers card looks all lovey dovey and most associate it with new relationships and romance, whenever I pull it, it usually manifests itself in the form of obstacles, forks in the road, and major decisions regarding a current love interest.

I guess you can say that when it comes to my own relationship readings, the Lovers is NOT such a great sign. :(

For someone already in a relationship, the Lovers means that one partner is not happy with the level of commitment. There's a disrupt of harmony and your union just isn't...a union right now. It's almost like you need to make a choice. Can you deal and accept your partner for who he/she is and continue on the current path of the relationship? Or, is it time to go your own way?

Either way, your relationship has hit a major intersection, and the two of you can't decide which way to go together. Right? Left? Straight? The heart and the head are clearly in conflict here. And, I hate conflict. How about just go home and go back to bed? Because that's what I'd love to do. Close the drapes and watch a marathon of Futurama. Maybe order a pizza...   


Now, like I said, this is what usually is going on in my own life when I pull this card. For others, especially singletons, it can mean that two people are into you and you'll have to choose which one you want to be with. Oh la la!


No comments:

Post a Comment